The partnership is defined as an active association of various parties, while maintaining their autonomy, willing to share their efforts to achieve a common goal related to a problem or a clearly identified need in which, under their respective mandates, they have an interest, responsibility, motivation, even a commitment.
It is in these terms that FINBRAIN-LUXEMBOURG carries on business training within both private and public companies and completed his training role on behalf of its partners in the assigned mandates.
A. Academic intervention:
We operate mainly in Risk Management (Degree in Risk Management – DSRM) and in Financial Engineering (DSIF) – Degree in Financial Engineering.
We are also responsible for ensuring the scientific coordination of the Export Program at ICHEC-Entreprise in Financial Engineering and International Treasury management
DESIF – Tunis in collaboration with IACE – Arab Institute of Business Managers
DESIF – Algiers in collaboration with the Executive MDI Alger
DESIF – Luxembourg – Financial Engineering with CSL in Luxembourg
DESICM – Luxembourg – International Treasury Management with CSL Luxembourg
International Partnership Program
The main strength of our program lies in the fact that many of the trainers at the academic level have also developed research activities in several departments of industry and are mainly active at executive level.
FINBRAIN-LUXEMBOURG and EUROFINANCE are partners in the short-term in France and Luxembourg.
3. Training in situ within companies. (Tailor made program)
Is this a challenge for you to measure and monitor your performance? Are you struggling to identify and execute growth strategies? Are you tired of staying competitive by continuously evaluating what you have done in the past while applying to evaluate an uncertain future?
- Grow your profitability through more accurate planning;
- Incorporate risk calculations in the planning process;
- Include information on your cost centers;
- Produce multidimensional maps / budgets / having regard to the profitability of
your business / project estimates;
- Book more time to market and reduce your risk project;
- Remove the barriers between allocated risk reporting and overall financial reporting
You’ll find the answers to all these questions in the following five modules presented during the 2014 academic year.
Our seminars are designed to achieve three objectives:
- First, we want to explain very clearly the importance of financial management and the innovation it generates following recent demands required by market regulators;
- Then we want to provide enough recent examples of innovation in management so that participants can understand – what can practically be done properly;
- And third, we want to present a basic methodology for the financial management of your business
There is no recipe here, but there are some approaches that considered will allow you to increase the chances that your company can become an innovator in financial management.