1 Website – Profession Consultant – Transition Manager
The www.finbrain-luxembourg.lu website belongs to Mr. Jean-Claude P. Jossart, certified Consultant SPW under reference 1307-2219-00 whose main office is established Longchamp Street, 102 1420 Braine-l’Alleud in Belgium with VAT number BE0878 047 562 and office abroad is located rue des Bains, 3 – 1212 Luxembourg and known (Memorial) RCS Luxembourg under number B 183 478 – VAT LU 268 31 266
FINBRAIN-LUXEMBOURG sàrl operates with the following expertise:
Board and Executive Committee assistance (CEO, CFO, CRO and Treasurers) in all financial aspects like: IPO, M&A, IAS/IFRS, Treasury, Risk, Credit, LBO, including strategy and corporate governance.
Site Content www.finbrain-luxembourg.lu is protected by copyright in its entirety that is to say, whether text or images.
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce this website in whole or in part in any form whatsoever, reserved under the exceptions mentioned above after:
The information on this site may be reproduced or when intended purely for personal use, or when put to a third party when the following conditions are met:
- Any reproduction must indicate that the information comes from the present site and mention the full address of the site;
- Any reproduction must indicate that it is protected by copyright restrictions;
- any reproduction, in whole or in part, can in no way be distributed for commercial purposes without prior permission.
- No part of this site may be reproduced, transmitted or registered on another website or other form of electronic system without prior authorization, except for the indexing and updating of search engines or services similar to direct the use of the website.
3. Personal data and private life
FINBRAIN-LUXEMBOURG sàrl processes your personal data and sensitive data relating to your health in strict observance of the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in respect of the treatments of personal data such as amended by the Act of December 11, 1998.
Your data are collected and processed only for the following purposes:
1. The compliance of the financial intervening under the Law of 11 January 1993 on prevention of the use of the financial system for money laundering and terrorist financing;
2 The execution of the mandates under the fee agreement;
3. The establishment and collection of statements of fees and expenses.
By providing your data to FINBRAIN-ITC sprl and FINBRAIN LUXEMBOURG sarl, you give express permission of the process of your information as are specified for said purposes.
You are free to withdraw consent to process the data relating to your profile at any time.
Your data is kept five years after the completion of the mission/mandate.
You are free to request access to your personal data and rectify them character through the justification of your identity and the introduction of a written request dated and signed addressed to the controller of your data Jean Claude P. Jossart, Rue des bains, 3 – 1212 Luxembourg. Your data will be modified free of charge.
For more information about compliance with personal data and privacy in Belgium you can go to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Rue Haute, 139 at 1000 Brussels (Phone + 32 2 213 85 40 – Fax + 32 2 213 85 65 – email@example.com.
4. Election of court and applicable law
Any dispute resulting from the consultation of the Belgian site is the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Brussels and the Belgian law only.
Any dispute resulting from the consultation of the Luxembourg site is the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Luxembourg and the Luxembourg law only.